Are you looking to use technology to align with your business processes and goals? For some institutions, hiring a full-time Chief Information Officer (CIO), or any executive IT role, isn’t possible. Our vCIO (virtual CIO) services give you access to our experienced professionals who provide insight into the current trends taking place in your industry.
Your dedicated vCIO will meet with you on a regular basis to develop and maintain a Technology Roadmap. This valuable tool aims to create a strategy that is focused on helping you adopt cost-effective technologies to improve business operations.
Our vCIO services offer:
Technology Roadmap – Flexible planning roadmap to support your strategic and long-range planning, by matching short-term and long-term goals with specific technology solutions:
- Review of your current IT strategy to find new ways to improve the way you use technology
- Guidance to make strategic IT investments that will help you to meet your goals and objectives
- Budgeting advice – to make sure you are getting the most value for your money
- Planning for technology updates/upgrades to avoid surprise costs and unexpected equipment failures
- Disaster Recovery planning, including consultation for enhancements to disaster recovery testing procedures and assisting with the development of your business continuity planning program
Business Processes – We help you analyze and rework business processes using technology:
- Identify opportunities to use new technology tools.
- Identify technology trends likely to impact you