Data is arguably the most vital asset to your business, so what would happen if it became lost or compromised? The risks associated with data loss are massive, and the damage to your business’ productivity and bottom line are immeasurable. When disaster strikes, you need to be sure your data is safe and you’re back in business fast.
Continuity 24/7 is our backup and disaster recovery solution, designed to ensure your most vital information is secure and protected. What we offer isn’t just data backup: it’s complete business continuity. This means you can rest easy knowing your business will be back on its feet quickly and your data will be completely recovered when you need it most.
Our Business Continuity Solution Provides
- Disaster Preparedness and Reliability
A true BDR solution gives you a reliable safety net to fall back on. Not only will quick and frequent backups limit data loss, but having a proper recovery process in place can help mitigate other damages in the long run.
The ability to resume operations quickly while swiftly regaining access to files and data could be the difference between recovering after a disaster, or closing your doors for good. With our solution, we are able to simulate and test a coordinated disaster recovery scenario.
Our BDR solution leverages the cloud, meaning that your data is also stored offsite and able to be virtually brought back up.
Did You Know?
- 40 percent of small- to medium-sized businesses (SMBs) aren’t able to recover immediately after experiencing a disaster.
- 60 percent of businesses rely on data for day-to-day operations. What would happen if you didn’t have access to your data?
- 3 out of 4 businesses fail in terms of disaster preparedness, meaning they don’t have a sufficient backup and disaster recovery plan.
- Hard drives are prone to failure, and their failure rates have risen 0.13 percent in just three months.